With travelling every week for my job I’ve come to realise that when packing you do need some essentials especially when heading to warmer climates, so a few months back in February I purchased my Summer beach bag & it was the best thing I did. Already I have used it on so many trips, it’s practical in that it’s large so I can pack everything I need into it but also I love the style of it, it goes with every outfit, so easy.
So with Summer on the horizon, I’m sure many of you have already planned your beach getaway or dreaming of where to head off to. Whether you are heading to Ibiza to party away, a Greek island for clear blue seas, the blazing heat of Dubai, the sights & sounds of Marrakech or the nearest park for some sunshine at home – you’ll need a good beach bag to accompany you.
I mainly use this bag for when I’m going to the pool or the beach, it goes with any cover up I wear & as it’s so big inside it’s perfect pack all of my essentials:
- Suncream – Protecting my skin is super important as I’m away so much, I use a high factor plus this cream is lightweight, not only protects from UV rays but also uses green tea extracts to form a anti-pollution layer to help your skin against the environment.
- Sunglasses – I love sunglasses, larger frames suit my face shape & I tend to stick to classic style such as this Celine pair.
- Reading Material – For me I think it’s pretty obvious that I always have multiple books with me, I read so much when I’m on holiday.
- Headphones – to block out any sounds & catch up on all my podcasts or listen to an audio book.
- Camera – I always take my SLR camera as you never know what you might want to take a snap shot of.
Shop similar Summer beach bags below: